Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Auckland, NZ

Waiting in Auckland's airport for my delayed flight to depart for New Zealad. I am so tired I feel sick. Our flight was supposed to leave at 655 and now it's leaving at 1130, putting me in international transit for roughly 24 hrs. Just....want...to....sleep.....

In other news, I really liked my day and a half in LA! I stayed with the lovely Amanda and her great roommate Lynn and got to do all the various touristy stuff, including taking pictures of the Hollywood sign and seeing the Walk of Fame. I took a picture of Arnold Schwartzenegger's hand and foot prints. I think it's time for a little coffee right now, but hopefully I will get to Australia by 5 pm tonight. g'day!

1 comment:

KathyS said...

So glad to hear you arrived safely!Sitting here in NC looking at the ice on the leaves from the early morning sleet---and there you are across the world in "summer"--hopefully sleeping!
love you, mom